Starting Jan 1, 2023
Deposits: once scheduled you will pay a deposit $250 nonrefundable deposit. This deposit is not refundable for any reason as it covers scheduling costs.
Cancellations, disputes, no shows, or being unable to continue with surgery (due to medical reasons) are not valid reasons not to pay for the scheduling process you initiate. Please do not initiate the process if you are not sure you will be able to follow through.
Rescheduling: there will be a 175 rescheduling fee to reschedule your second appointment. You may reschedule once with a rescheduling fee, but after your second appointment, a new deposit will be required. If you must cancel and reschedule at a later date, we can hold your deposit up to 4 months (120 days from date paid). If your deposit expires, you would just pay a new deposit to reschedule (no rescheduling fee). If your surgery date is canceled without a deposit being paid, there will be a rescheduling fee + deposit to reschedule.
Any funds paid will still be deducted from your overall costs.
We will be using Square for invoicing. Fees for payments are the same as before. We hope this will help streamline the process (less regulations) and make things more affordable while prices (gas/food/ etc) continue to rise.
For additional information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
By making a deposit, I confirm that I have read, understood, and agree to the following terms regarding my deposit:
- a scheduling deposit is required at the time of scheduling my appointment to cover reservation, admin fees and will not be refundable.
- if I reschedule, my next appointment must take place within the scheduling (open calendar) dates
- I will be responsible for a rescheduling fee/or/new deposit if I cancel my surgery and later reschedule my appointment.
- I will be responsible for a rescheduling fee+deposit if I do not pay the deposit and the hospital must cancel my date.
- my appointment is scheduled even if I have not paid the deposit.
- my deposit is due upon scheduling my surgery. If not received in 5 days, my surgery will be cancelled and a rescheduling fee will apply.
*All “fees” mentioned on this website are billed to the patient to cover actual expenses that have already been incurred by the patient and/or paid for by our office at the time of scheduling. We do try to keep fees as minimal as possible but these are costs for administration services (from sources outside our office) and are the responsibility of the patient.