By making a deposit, I confirm that I have read, understood, and agree to the following terms regarding my deposit:
- a scheduling deposit is required at the time of scheduling my appointment to cover reservation, admin fees and may not be refundable.
- a minimum of 30 days notice of cancellation is required to receive a partial refund* (see below)
- a minimum of 2 weeks notice of rescheduling is required to transfer my deposit (first reschedule only)* (see below)
- if I reschedule, my next appointment must take place within 60 days to transfer my deposit
- refunds can take up to 60 days to process, 2-4 weeks is the norm
- a minimum of 1/2 of the deposit is automatically non-refundable and non-negotiable*
- I will forfeit my refundable portion if do not follow the guidelines listed on the appointments page
- I may be responsible for a rescheduling fee* if I cancel my surgery and later reschedule my appointment, or I do not pay the deposit on time.
- I will be responsible for a rescheduling fee* if I must schedule more than 2 dates (ALL 3rd appointments require a fee*)
- I will be responsible for a rescheduling fee* if I do not pay the deposit and the hospital must cancel my date.
- If I have had cancellations in the past, my deposit may not be refundable in any amount.
- If I owe any fees – previous or current –to the hospital or doctors my deposit will be used to cover those amounts and is not refundable.
- my appointment is scheduled even if I have not paid the deposit.
- my deposit is due upon scheduling my surgery. If not received in 5 days, my surgery will be cancelled and a rescheduling fee will apply.
- my deposit is valid for 6 months or until the time of my original surgery or until forfeited by not meeting scheduling requirements.
*amt of fee will be less than initial deposit.
*cancellations and reschedules during Feb – April – no refunds and rescheduling fees will always be added. If you cancel you can reschedule or roll over to a payment plan to avoid deposit forfeiture.
*All “fees” mentioned on this website are billed to the patient to cover actual expenses that have already been incurred by the patient and/or paid for by our office at the time of scheduling. We do try to keep fees as minimal as possible but these are costs for administration services (from sources outside our office) and are the responsibility of the patient.
*Half of the deposit is automatically not refundable. This non-refundable portion may increase if other fees are due.