Starting Jan 1, 2023 – due to the turbulence in the economy, we will be starting a new deposit system to make scheduling easier and minimize the affect of financial hardships on our patients.
Deposits: Surgeries scheduled Jan 1 or later – deposit will be 250 non refundable deposit (instead of 650). Currently we have a partial refund (half) on the 650 deposit, so this will make any possible deposit loss less than in previous years.
Rescheduling: there will be a 175 rescheduling fee. You may reschedule twice with only a rescheduling fee, but after your third appointment, a new deposit will be required – followed by the same rescheduling process.
Any funds paid will still be deducted from your overall costs.
We will be using a combination of PayPal and Square for invoicing until we determine which program is most beneficial for patients and the hospital. Fees for payments seem to be the same with both companies. We hope this will help streamline the process (less regulations) and make things more affordable while prices (gas/food/ etc) continue to rise.
For additional information please email us at email@example.com
By making a deposit, I confirm that I have read, understood, and agree to the following terms regarding my deposit:
- a scheduling deposit is required at the time of scheduling my appointment to cover reservation, admin fees and will not be refundable.
- a minimum of 2 weeks notice of rescheduling is required to transfer my deposit (first reschedule only)* (see below)
- if I reschedule, my next appointment must take place within the scheduling (open calendar) dates
- I may be responsible for a rescheduling fee* if I cancel my surgery and later reschedule my appointment, or I do not pay the deposit on time.
- I will be responsible for a rescheduling fee* if I do not pay the deposit and the hospital must cancel my date.
- my appointment is scheduled even if I have not paid the deposit.
- my deposit is due upon scheduling my surgery. If not received in 5 days, my surgery will be cancelled and a rescheduling fee will apply.
*All “fees” mentioned on this website are billed to the patient to cover actual expenses that have already been incurred by the patient and/or paid for by our office at the time of scheduling. We do try to keep fees as minimal as possible but these are costs for administration services (from sources outside our office) and are the responsibility of the patient.