By making a deposit, I confirm that I have read, understood, and agree to the following terms regarding my deposit:
- a deposit is required at the time of scheduling my appointment.
- the balance due is payable in cash at the time of my surgery or through your payment plan in advance.
- a minimum of 30 days notice of cancellation is required to receive a partial refund*
- a minimum of 2 weeks notice of rescheduling is required to transfer my deposit (first reschedule)
- if I reschedule, my next appointment must take place within 90 days to transfer my deposit
- refunds can take up to 60 days to process, 2-4 weeks is the norm
- a minimum of 1/2 of the deposit is automatically non-refundable and non-negotiable*.
- I will forfeit my refundable portion if I must schedule a third date
- I may be responsible for a rescheduling fee* if I cancel my surgery and later reschedule my appointment.
- I will be responsible for a rescheduling fee* if I must schedule more than 2 dates (ALL 3rd appts require a fee*)
- I will be responsible for a rescheduling fee* if I do not pay the deposit and the hospital must cancel my date.
- If I have had excessive cancellations in the past, my deposit may not be refundable in any amount.
- If I owe any funds previous or current to the hospital or doctors my deposit will be used to cover those amounts.
- my appointment is scheduled even if I have not paid the deposit.
- my deposit is due upon scheduling my surgery. If not received in 5 days, my surgery will be cancelled and a rescheduling fee will apply.
- my deposit is valid for 6 months or until the time of my original surgery or until forfeited by not meeting scheduling requirements.
*amt of fee will be less than initial deposit.
*All “fees” mentioned on this website and billed to the patient do cover actual expenses that have already been incurred by the patient and/or paid for by our office at the time of scheduling. We do try to keep fees as minimal as possible but these are actual costs for administration services (typically from sources outside our office) and are the responsibility of the patient to repay.
*Half of the deposit is automatically not refundable. This non-refundable portion may increase if other fees are due.